2017/11/24 12:54:51 id:356519283, genre_id=6020 , Medical, CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
VetPDA Calcs | 評価 | iPhoneアプリ101ランキング
販売元：University of California, Davis
開発元：University of California, Davis
★ このアプリをクリッピングする ★
VetPDA Calcs contains 21 useful calculators for Veterinary Medicine students and professionals. All calculators have been rewritten to support different iPhone sizes (including the iPhone X).
• A-a Gradient - The Alveolar-arterial gradient (A-a gradient), is a measure of the difference between the alveolar concentration of oxygen and the arterial concentration of oxygen. It is used in diagnosing the source of hypoxemia
• Anesthesia Drug Calc - Calculates recommended dosage (based on weight) for many drugs commonly used in anesthesia.
• Anion Gap - used to differentiate the causes of metabolic acidosis
• Blood Gas Analysis - Analyze blood gas measurements to determine acidosis/alkalosis and metabolic vs. respiratory causes
• Bicarbonate Dosing - Recommended bicarbonate dosing to counteract acidosis
• Body Surface Area - Given a body weight, determine the surface area. Used to determine drug dosing
• Combining Fluids - There are a number of drugs in a clinical setting that come as a percent solution. Some examples include 50% dextrose, 25% mannitol, and 2% lidocaine. This calculator assists in manipulating these fluids to alternate percentages.
• CRI - Constant Rate of Infusion calculator. Given a weight, volume, rate of fluid flow and desired rate of drug infusion, determines how much of the drug to add to the running fluid.
• Dosing Calculator - Use this generic calculator to determine the calculated dose using the weight, dose, and concentration. NOTE: this calculator does NOT provide recommended dosing -- that's up to you :)
• Drip Rates - Assists in setting the appropriate fluid delivery rate when using a 'drip set'
• Echo Values - calculates normal cardiac dimensions in dogs < 70 kg
• Energy Requirements - Using data from 2006 NRC guide, determine energy requirements at various life stages and health statuses for dogs and cats
• Equine Fluids - Determine volume of various fluid types based on body weight
• Fluid Plan - Assists in the generation of a fluid plan to correct dehydration and ongoing fluid losses due to vomiting or diarrhea.
• Fractional Excretion of Sodium - Can be used to assist in the diagnosis of some causes of renal disease
• Maintenance Fluids - determines how much fluid an animal needs on a daily basis
• Osmolality - Measures the concentration of substances such as sodium, potassium, urea, and glucose in blood.
• Percentage Solutions - When you need to deliver a certain quantity of a drug that is suspended in solution you can use this calculator to determine how much volume of the solution you should give.
• Temperature Conversion - converts F - C and C - F
• Transfusion - Given a current and desired PCV, determine the necessary volume of donor blood product
• Weight Conversion - converts between kg / g / lbs / oz
• Information sheets for calculators describe how and why to use each calculator